Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I got as much as Silver as I could afford...I'm still studying your suggestion of the Hard wallet and XRP... just Leery at this point bc so much is coming out that are strange when it comes to the RV, QFS and the XRP holdings..confusing to say the least..

Thanks Doq for your insight.. I have kept this..and the link for the QFS info..https://www.qfs1776.com

This is what's weird. Amazon is not a company that we should be supporting. They are CeyeA and have destroyed many small businesses. The link mentions eBay, Amazon and PayPal. How is digital money the answer when it can easily lead to the "chip"? I agree, too much confusion is surrounding all of this financial stuff. They make it appear that we're escaping something bad for something good but, I agree there's so much chaos and confusion surrounding it all and we know who loves confusion plus the so called Elites have turned towards gold too.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

That's exactly why I only got Silver coins, I can't afford Gold..LOL but all the XRP and Nano wallets and Ledgers and Uphold... Gaaahhh.
That is why I provided the link to QFS it's loaded with tons of good info...we need to use discernment that is for sure..๐Ÿ’“