#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

that's exactly what it's about.

Roman Polanski is a chapter in itself - I won't write anything positive about him. I met him personally in Prague, when he was on tour of Barrandov for the filming of the movie "Oliver Twist"

I also recommend watching the movie - The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967). Many of the filmmakers involved in this film have died and none of them died of natural causes. He is said to have gotten together with Sharon Tate while filming this movie. Interesting, isn't it?.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bad idea I have seen it, wish I had not.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes Nana, I saw the movie when it first came out…I still remember it, vividly (unfortunately) …really wish I hadn’t seen it. Very unsettling.

(3) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

(1) Show this thread