Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq....

No disrespect but most are barely feeding their families let alone buying gold and silver!

Im single, work, have flat to run and even I cannot afford it....

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

If you have an extra $200 or more even if it's on a CC, go to JM Bullion and get as much Silver now as you can...they ship it in a private box and you will feel much better about your future..Good luck and God bless Jay..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“
p.s. if you need the link to buy some let me know and I'll post it for you...๐Ÿ™Œ

I could buy a 1oz silver Britannica every month....

This is all I can afford..

Thoughts?

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BubsQ in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

https://www.qfs1776.com this has great info...

I donโ€™t know anything about that.. but if you have $200 for silver coins you can get 10 coins right now and my understanding is Silver will skyrocket soon. You want the โ€œhood in your hot little handโ€ coinsโ€ฆ it is down right now so buy what you can asap. Make sure itโ€™s 99.999. โค๏ธ

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I dont have 200 quid...

Im on a budget

(1) Show this thread