Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We ❤️ NM cowboys.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I miss his posts.

Together we win

Very free! :-)

Symbolic opposite the followed mask in the background.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Geez what Nana would give to be able to ride horses again.

Never give up!
Any one that doesn't understand that there is already AI that functions at levels that we cant even imagine, need to wake up.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🇺🇲
"Griffin said in a text message that he felt “blessed to be judged by jury of his peers” in his home community and has “never felt as vindicated.” "
https://apnews.com/article/cowboys-for-trump-couy-griffin-acquitted-e1801eaad5e8fff71e6b59cfa4950ad1

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

That Patriot, Couy Griffin, lost everything but his shirt to get to his point, though...

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💗