Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Pepes 🐸 of Indonesia!

Malayan leaf frog (Megophrys nasuta), native to the rainforests of the Malay Peninsula and the islands of Sumatra and Borneo.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Remember Nana has a couple hiding spots.

Be invisible in plain site!

Only followers of this user (@UnicornRider369) can see their posts

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I put stink bugs into the Gematria Calculator & one of the answers was, Jfk Jr. Lives.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

These look like giant stink bugs.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Camo kecks !!

#GodWins #HoldTheLine #NeverGiveUp - MAGA since the Gold Elevator and Q since 10/28/2017!

Kek!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Hidden in plain sight.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

They appear to be leaves...froggies

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Hidden in plain site.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Awesome - clever