PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sitting in the airport terminal yesterday…watching ppl…some with masks… made me think of VK’s post in 2021 when the height of the masks were all the rage & in full force. He said he was in Walmart & “herded” ~15 maskers into the deli🤣🤣🤣🤣 made me really laugh, which I thought of doing & wanted to do.

Then, on the plane, listening to FA give demo on how to use the O2 if needed…you know the drill but most don’t even listen anymore. At the end of demo he says,”to use the O2, be sure to remove your face covering” I couldn’t believe what I heard, I looked at my husband who is a pilot & he said they have to say that now for liability, cuz if they aren’t told, they could sue airlines if they get sick. This is how stupid some are, brain dead. They can’t think for themselves.
This is where we’re at in a society that needs to b hand held & coddled & b told how & why to do something. Be proud you got out of the matrix. Honestly, not sure if these folks will handle what’s coming.

I read your post, and I feel the same way. WTH.?? What is it going to take to wake people up? With that being said,, I thank God for allowing us to be here to help make a difference. My heart has changed. Regardless, of anything, I am filled with love for my fellow ma/woman...if not us. .then who? Love your post and honestty...keep the faith...WWG1WGA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rebelmechelle17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eva Mechelle, click on at the bottom under it