Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We Are the ZERO POINT, The MEETING POINT of ETERNITY and TIME, The STILL POINT of
The TURNING WHIRLED, The TIPPING POINT of Universal-Personal & Planetary Revolution Evolution!

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming

GOD WINS.

BIGLY!!!!!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Oy Vey.😠

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Time to drop the manners and political correctness guys! UNLAOD the truth...ALL of it!

Enthéos
There are days approaching where so much will transpire that morning and evening will seem as though they are months apart. HANG ON TO THE RAILINGS.

Counting on it!!
Let's Do this.

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Why do we need people Pissed?

Is it so people take Action. New Actions create new behaviors and thoughts. New Thought create New Actions:))

Take Action!!!

ACIO ANON

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

UK paper looking into Matt Hancock's none Covid testing of patients entering into Nursing homes, apparently 15 thousand victims, & that's only the ones that are highlighted as COVID victim deceased, is this the start of the WALL coming down as nurses that new it was wrong had left are talking, the Doctors have heard about what's happening in Australia, here in the UK turns out the Doctors have made front line workers, nursing staff, & GP practice staff have given out the jabs so they will be 'liable', I hope they don't get away with this, as in my mind this makes it premeditated & they new what they where doing & it's outcome!!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

As soon as the Biden announces a draft, it’s over.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Me thinks that IS the case now... both sides are pissed, just not for the same reasons, but if that is what is needed then Let's Fooking Goooooo...

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Congratulations to Chicago! You took out the trash. Well Done!

#lorilightfoot#Beetlejuice

NEVER FORGET.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I am counting on it!

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Dear God in Heaven above.....HOW?
I am Positive with a capital P us anons have at least 1 stubborn family member we have been working on the last 5-6 years and still...........
nothing.
The million dollar question is HOW do we get through to these people?
These are the stubborn, the narcisissts, the A types, the one's that can't fathom they've been lied to...too trusting, the naive and I'm sorry but the lazy thinkers. ( I don't want to call them dumb) but you know....if the shoe fits....they're wearing it.

If we are exhausted trying to get through to the people who are close to us that love us......and have FAILED
How do we accomplish this seemingly impossible task?
ok, that's my rant for the day.....
doesn't help that I just got off the phone with an above mentioned lazy thinker.....

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Imo the media needs to fall, admit to all of their lies and crimes, then start pouring out the truth. I'm with you, people don't believe a thing I say anymore,

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Arrests in N.Y would get the A.P.L up a tick.
https://rumble.com/v2a1ga0-the-time-is-now-movie-2021.html