Be ready to support people who are just now waking up. It can be overwhelming for them.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

I still feel this way a lot of the time...especially when I find out things like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxtfU4qBAw&t=9s

38 Years on Mars Colonies & Space Programs - YouTube

In 1981, Mark Domizio was coerced into serving for two years with a highly classified “Black Navy” operating out of a Deep Underground Military Base at Diego...

Aloha Too bad Dr Salla sold out.
Just when you think you have learned something. Bammm
You find something else that disqualifies what you found.
Journey can be difficult.
Follow who you resonate with.
Dolores Cannon is a good beginners course.
James Rink is another one
Corey Goode
These are old school
Enjoy.
Welcome to the awakening 🤗👋💓💓

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I've heard that from Ismael, but he hasn't proven this to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Annunaki have manipulated them any more than they are manipulating him?! Dr. Salla resonates with me as someone trying to get to the truth...I listen to what he has to say...This Mark guy he's interviewing for example do you think he's making all of this up??? No way, like Dr. Salla I have corroborated these types of details with other experiencers on Mars...Many super soldiers and whistleblowers have come forward and fyi I've been "awakening" since the early 90's...And, honestly, I like her but to tell you the truth I'm not sure all of Elena Danaan's info resonates fully with me either...You can not just discount all of Dr. Michael Salla's life work because someone said he sold out to the Annunaki. Just saying you have to build a much stronger case than that to throw him under the bus!