Be ready to support people who are just now waking up. It can be overwhelming for them.

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

The number one thing I would say to anyone just waking up, or soldiers in tunnels. They want it to harm us, to be SO shocking we can't recover, WHICH is exactly WHY you NEVER give your enemy what they want. STAND FIRM

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

God bless her. Most of us have experienced this moment, thanks to those who have bravely stood in the face of tyranny, spreading truth wherever and whenever they could.
I am praying for those yet to awaken. They will have far less time to grasp what I have had 2 1/2 years to wrap my head around. The revelations keep coming even for us. We all need to help one another face the hard truths.
Never forget God Wins! The Best Is Yet To Come! WWG1WGA!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

YEP and if I can make it decades of knowing SO CAN EVERYBODY else. GOD ROCKS>

Praise God!

Jeremiah 29:11-12
“ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.”

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication