Only people mentioned by @Anne72 in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Anne Green to her Publication

yup, can i cry for my kids now. you have no idea. Irank floridated water before rest of world too as pilot program on base. i have every single symptom of pituitary calcification.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

Early on, my vaccination records burned in a fire, way before computer records existed. Fast forward to age 12 when I move to another state. In order to enroll in school I had to prove vaccination. Since I couldn't, I had to get more shots. I've been double dosed with these poisons.
I'm a child of the late 70s if that gives you an idea of the vaccine regiment. Today's kids have it so much worse. My heart aches for their cummulative suffering.

True Patriot. Freedom lover. Don’t believe a thing you read in the mainstream media. Trump2020. I’ve never met a conspiracy I didn’t like.

if people only knew.

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

YEP, FORTY YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT HAS GIVEN US GENERATIONS OF KIDS WITH CHRONIC LIFELONG DISEASE THAT PHARMA HAS CREATED. ITS TIME THIS INSANITY STOPPED!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Exactly, it is heart breaking!

I've been a victim of that system

In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication

Unfortunately most of us have🙏

(1) Show this thread

The Truth - Justice - Transparency - A Better World

i used to bust the balls of all these anti vacsers...now the jokes on me with 2 little kids. makes me kind of sick feeling knowing what i know now. There will be no more

The Truth - Justice - Transparency - A Better World

In response El- Jimius to his Publication

i can accept the fact that i was duped. it makes me more determined to not let anything like this happen again. And try to show others

(1) Show this thread

i wish i knew 19 years ago what I know now. would never have vaccinated my kids! thankfully I knew better when the pediatrician was pushing the HPV vaccine.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

those who you trust

dont 4get mom signed bc abandoning child...doctor sells as such...then bought by vatican or someone!:)

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I had an Aunt who was born healthy in the 50's and became handicapped from a childhood vaccination. Until I was red pilled, I just thought it was a fluke. And to all those moms who have been fighting against vaccinations for years, I apologize for listening to the media and thinking you were the crazy ones.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I worked on cases involving Risperdal, an ADHD drug given to the majority of boys, aged 2 & up, but mostly in their teens, we had 8000 cases. This was a case against the pharmaceutical company. I don't know what happened but I think they probably settled, they have extremely deep deep pockets & don't care. The suit was "failure ot warn" as most are. The boys were developing "man boobs" as they called it. It was recorded in many records of teachers, yes teachers, who would contact the parents & tell them they needed to get their child on some type of ADHD med due to their behavior in school. Pa

My son didn't stop screaming from the time I took him home from the hospital. I'm starting to wonder what was in the Vitamin K shot they give him.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

I can say that this is exactly what happened to my daughter and then son!

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

I'm so sorry ❤️

(1) Show this thread