๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

Good Morning AnonUp family๐Ÿ’–
Need help/prayers Please๐Ÿ™
Can't see - everything blurry; lots of vertigo and losing my balance. Trying to connect but everything churning in my mind and can't focus.
Thought maybe part of the process but not sure now. lots of emfs/rfs here lately.
Never been good at asking for help, but if you see this and could say a prayer i would be grateful
Love to you all ๐Ÿ’–

Good morning to all our amazing AnonUp Family ๐Ÿ’– An update on my plea for help yesterday.
I could actually feel the power of prayers being sent and immediately started to feel better. It was awesome! You are all awesome! My heart is overflowing with love for you all. THANK YOU.๐Ÿ’ž Specifically eyesight better and so is dizzyness and am not toppling over any more.
Am being pressured to go to a doc to see what's happening but have trust issues. All sorts of possibilities have been put forward but will go with my instincts for now. One thing am changing is how much time i spend sitting in front of a screen, and am practising the various suggestions made by you.
My Love and Gratitude to All. Have a Blessed Day โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angels8817 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I'm glad you are feeling better. Pray is powerful. Have you tried taking a anti parasitic med? Such as Ivermectin, fenbendazole, or HCQ? You may have a parasitic infection. Just a thought.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Thank
You๐Ÿ’–
Am
Waiting
For
It
To
Arrive
Sorry
Spaces
Not