#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Heaven / Dove πŸ•Š/ I See You πŸ‘€/ Boom Supersonic πŸ’₯/ Miss Me Yet / Cure For All Diseases / Religions Shall Disappear / Arrogance And Ignorance Go Hand In Hand 🀝/ Be Looking For Gods Guidance K πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ What Is God Telling Me 🦌/ I Love You So Much β™₯/ Believe The Unbelievable / Let Er Rip Tater Chip 🍟/ Fuck Around Find Out / Look To Twitter / The Beautiful Goddess / Very Very Soon πŸ₯³/ Tonights The Night / Forced To Pull Out / Tribulation Signal / Fake History / Year Of The Cat 🐈/ Become Ordain Prophet Of God / God Really Born 🦌/ The Tide Has Turned / Keep Ya Head Up / Heaven And Earth Become One β™₯/ Get Used To Different / Trump Returns / Its About That Time / I Am 444 / Ive Got Golden Ticket 🎟/ I Will Wake You Up ⏰/ God Eternal In The Body / Im Going Through Changes / Holy Language πŸ”’πŸ” / Bradley Video King David
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Patrolling+gunner.+
203-302
759-957
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-On (one), a chief of the tribe of Reuben
Greek-the prepuce, foreskin, uncircumcision

Hebrew-Achithophel, an adviser of David
Greek-usually untranslatable, but generally denoting supposition, wish, possibility or uncertainty

Hebrew-Botsqath, a city in Judah
Greek-a district or country, the common people, the people assembled

Hebrew-a citadel
Greek-a spice

Hebrew-spoiling, robbery, spoil, booty
Greek-better

Hebrew-lightning
Greek-to accomplish thoroughly, to persist

Hebrew-a rush, bulrush
Greek-thickness, abundance

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it