Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Johnny Q -Z

Owl was one of the Tartarian symbols. Are they intentionally burning the victim in front of an Owl, symbolically meaning "watch, we are burning Tartaria again"?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I would love to learn more on Tartaria but I have trouble finding info. Where do you find all of this information?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I believe the sacrifices pre-date this. This IMO goes back to fallen angels and their demand for the sacrificial offerings.
This may have the Tartarian twist to mock them but the owl I see in the secrets geometry of magnetism fields as well.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Which might represent Tartaria.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha.
What a sick lounge of demons.
People who are new at hearing this will not believe it
until they see it
So
Let's show them.
People are so messed up.
I can't wait until the NPC are removed
Heartless creations for sure

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

💯🎯👊🙏🐸