#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

My Name Is 11 22 / A Call For All Gods Warriors To Unite And Take A Stand For Jesus Christ โœ๏ธ / I Know How Crazy All This Sounds But / Jesus Loves Mary Magdalene Is Crowned Queen / We Need To Find A Way To Come Together In This Life There Is A Mission / Universal Forces What If All Children Felt Loved And Protected / Ooh That Had Nice Numbers Too Dont You Just Love The Eights 8๏ธโƒฃ/ Everybody Look Whats Goin Down / Maybe You Should Actually Learn What Things Mean First โค/ I Care For You More Than You Know โค/ Five Timelines Converging In To One / You Will Know When You Know / You Are Here Because You Believe In Magic ๐ŸŽฉ/ We Are Truly At The End Of Our Rope / Our Lord Jesus Christ Is Revealed / The Revelations Have To Play Out โ–ถ๏ธ/ My Numbers Prove Whom I Claim To Be / My New Spiritual Guide Is Taking Over Haha Lets Go Abba Yah
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=That%27s+a+wrap+on+%23Tucson+%23NavyWeek%21+
354-453
2124-4212
TS 13:06 - 1:06

#BlueGreenTeam

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a hart, stag, deer
Greek-a taking up

Hebrew- "He is (my) God", five Israelites
Greek-not understanding

Hebrew-Ziza, two Israelites
Greek-caution

Hebrew-snuffers
Greek-how often?

Hebrew-a hole for light
Greek-to thicken, to fatten, to make dull

Hebrew-Birsha, a king of Gomorrah
Greek-to shine through

Hebrew-a fist
Greek-unleavened

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-a hart, stag, deer
Greek-a taking up

EAT IT UP HATERS
โ™ฅ๐ŸฆŒโ™ฅ