Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan O Savin sent me a better copy of this.

Let's keep the corruption in Arizona in the top of the news feed!

🎢🎼2020 It's not over yet!🎢🎡

https://sovren.media/video/election-bombshell-top-arizona-officials-implicated-in-fraud-and-racketeering-investigation-2545.html

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They need to audit the monopoly commission and its connections to APS, and the other power companies... we only have ONE power provider... the very definition of a monopoly.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

The Payseur Family has owned all utilities from my understanding under one name or another since the first railroad and power in America.

Don't forget the ports, I believe Payseur and DuPont families own the port system as well. So many names and Trusts they are hidden under.

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Yes Mel K a few yrs back did a deep dive tracking all the name changes they did to keep ppl confused and to stay hidden!
It was one of her first videos with Charlie Ward.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I found them after the Q board posted [P] ask my brother in law (he's French and 30 year digger) and we both had never heard of them. Huge and very early holdings. Vanderbilt work for them or under them as did Pullman.

(1) Show this thread