I know lots of people need prayers lately.

While you're praying could You add one for my Mother? (Donna)
She passed this Morning 🌄

I put her through Hell when I was younger.
We laughed We cried
We knew that Love 💗 Would always keep us connected.

I Will miss You MaMa but I know we will see each other again.

Now it's time to BEE the Warrior I've always knew You were.

Only people mentioned by @I_AM_READY in this post can reply

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Fort 🙏💖

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Sending prayers for you, your mom, and your family. 🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

So sorry for your loss . Mothers love is unconditional . Sending prayers your way 🙏🙏🙏 . She is in an amazing place . 🙏❤️

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers up 🙏🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

💛💖🙏💖💛

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

I am so sorry for your loss. Those rough times with our parents, bring us closer together in the later years. Your Mom sounds like a beautiful soul.🌟💛

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Put my dad threw a bunch of stuff he died and we never really got to change things. know how you feel prayers for you and your mom

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers going up

Numbers 6:24-26 KJV 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts