Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Africans Were in the Americas Before Columbus! - Hotep Jesus - YouTube

Taken from Joe Rogan Experience #1318: Hotep Jesus: https://youtu.be/cdP3L73yySM

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Crazy eyes.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I think I'd weigh in on the side of MK Ultra due the subject matter he's talking about. It's more complex and I think he was spoonfed this info or idea.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Love Wins to her Publication

yes, agree

there is a lot of documentation on shipped slaves, but I do see his point about who came to America before Columbus, and some of what he says is possibly true, but it seems pretty lefty to me.

But on the other hand, if what he says is true, it totally debunks the main argument of restitution for all African Americans, and debunks the roots of slave mentality from people who were never a slave in their lifetime. It also would prove the theory that some elite blacks were rich landowners who had slaves, even before the white people that come to America to escape religious persecution.

And it means the Irish who were slaves in America should get restitution also.

So it opens up a huge can of worms.

(1) Show this thread