Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Doq Holliday

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

John F stood up the SF.

That whole speech is worth posting.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God Bless Ezra and the other Kennedy’s ❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸
#KennedyVision

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

JFK jr's son???

Intéressant 🤓

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I believe this. Speech was in November or December 2020 AFTER Biden stole the election… speech at Pentagon when Ezra Cohen Watnik was promoted to a very interesting role. Why the restructuring at the Pentagon if they would be out of power in a few weeks?😉

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💝

They never thought she would lose
https://qposts.online/post/128

Such high vibrating people. 🙏

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

What a story they have to tell!!