It feels like Christmas. Enjoy watching DJT eat [them] alive. Good morning Patriot. ☕️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

this is just so cute

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good next morning!
Lookn comfy on that couch.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

❤️🇺🇸☝️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good morning Fan. Where can I get one of those fuzzy pajama thingys?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I so want one of those, (w/out the Elmo-tm- of course.) 🍿 He looks more pensive than I feel btw. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Good Morning!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Love the meme,G!! It's gonna be a good week! Oh, and, good morning! ☕️❤️🇺🇸

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Another day, another metal-backed, non-fiat dollar!
🇺🇸🤜🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

WWg1WGA, love Trump, Never going to give up!! Mother of 4, Grandma of 3, an a nanny of 3

Good Morning, freezing here in Michigan, but God is Good 😇

In response Carol Bowman to her Publication

Good to hear! I'm from Flint. Did we make that connection b4 our executions at twitter? Enoch is another Michigander. [Whitmer] did some very bad things. 🛏's>⚰️'s
⌛️

(1) Show this thread