Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby๐Ÿถโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Wow love this flash back!๐Ÿฅฐ

The extended version has my fav part at the end ::
"Brother and sister
Together, we'll make it through
Someday our spirits
Will take you and guide you there
I know you've been hurting
But I've been waiting to be there for you
And I'll be there just helping you out
Whenever I can

Everybody's free
Everybody's free
Oh, yeah
Don't you fear"

This was my favorite uplift song to listen to my junior/senior year in high school, especially the "dance" part...I love to dance.๐Ÿ’ƒ

Here is the extended version if you want to hear the last part (7 min):
https://youtu.be/KdQbb3FXSEI

Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen (with lyrics) - YouTube

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I know I've heard this song many times while listening to VK's Spotify playlist on random. I just went to look up what number it was on the playlist and I can't even find it. I keep scrolling over and over, am I missing it or was it deleted? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

It's #109!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Boy what a blast of the past, I had my kids, family and friends listen to this. Really nice to hear again Kim!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOL