Been feeling down, lonely, and stressed....THEN my buddy says he made me this. AND he also made my very favorite guitar light in this den here. GIANT guitar pick. He is sending it to me, after it cures. He is one of my favorite people ever and favorite artist. TRUE friend.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

This is beautiful!! πŸ’

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

So awesome, and as great of a GODLY man as an artist.

(1) Show this thread

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

I adore the quote he put on it πŸ’œ

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Yes that is a great quote. I got a smaller sign in the den that says that. And he didn't even know it was a favorite of mine.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

You have a good friend! Music is worth the effort every time...

https://youtu.be/t4sK8d48Exs

Listen to the Music feat. Tom Johnston (The Doobie Brothers) | Playing For Change - YouTube

We kindly invite you to SUPPORT OUR WORK AND GET ACCESS to more videos and free downloads: http://bit.ly/JoinAndSupportPFCListen to the Music, by Tom Johnst...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Awesome!! Just cranked it up. ALWAYS loved his voice.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Just made my morning! Voices of change. One of my favorite songs ever. ROCKIN’!! πŸ˜ŽπŸŽΆπŸ’•β˜•οΈ

(2) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

That is beautiful on so many levels! πŸ’œπŸŽΆ

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

And so sparkley. He is a truly amazing artist. He knows I love purple and sparkles.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

I have a one of a kind light he made out of a guitar in this house, and it is by far a favorite here. LOVE it and also muh fren made it. That means so much to me. TRULY gorgeous. Hanging it in the kitchen/dining area. Already got the spot picked out. Will be able to see it every day.

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

SO sweet of him. I will try to post a pic of the light he made from a guitar tomorrow.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Awww, Steph, how sweet of him...hugsπŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ¦…

YEP so sweet of him. Great man. He also saved my life from a pipe...long story.....but did not end well for that guy hiding behind my car. Have known him since I was like 19.

(1) Show this thread

It is curing at his shop.

πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’—...love you Stephanie!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I pray that helped brighten your spirits! That is an awesome gift, especially for a music lover like you.

(2) Show this thread