DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

#SaveTheChildren

OneStop Patriot News
How in the hell is a single man allowed to adopt 9 boys??

Something was finally done when one of the boys called into a podcast and shared he and his brothers were being raped. DCF had been out to "investigate" 8 times prior.

https://www.westernjournal.com/six-youths-taken-adoptive-home-one-calls-podcast-terrifying-story

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Simple question. How was this degenerate allowed to "adopt" 9 boys based on what criteria? Sex trafficking is alive and thriving in Texas and beyond. Apathy, indifference, myopic view of one's little world allows passive approval of this and more. "
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke.

The local police, the county health and welfare systems, the school systems, the daycares, and the big businesses that make enough money to enjoy these sick things that can control all the mentioned locals and hide this for years. If they busted him, they'd out themselves in other words.
I am on a mission, I am taking the real law and I am going after officials I find in violation or out of compliance. Time to turn the tables the most effective way I know how...with their own charters! I'm done with tolerance for them and my sympathy is nonexistent after decades of intentional malicious prosecution of my entire life literally.

In response Dr. _No to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

β€œMercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.”
― Adam Smith

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Both apropos.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Dr. _No to his Publication

Indeed...

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Zionist grasshoppers controlling ants - YouTube

From the movie A Bug's Life, the leader of the grasshoppers (Zionists) explain what would happen if the stupid ants (Goyim) were to realize that they don'...

(1) Show this thread