VK on Twitter - 10:43am Eastern...

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have some major problems with this. The whole theory is based on cycles that did not occur “organically”. They were manipulated by those who have wielded power over us for who knows how long. Call them the Global Mafia, whatever. I am the last year of Boomers so I’ve lived most of this current cycle. The music, movies, television, newspapers, schools, government institutions, etc. were built on a manufactured narrative/reality and we all took it in as truth.
Now that the world is awakening and the “mafia” are being systematically taken down, there is no other outcome then for us to have a future that WILL be organic in nature and will not resemble this model in the least.

Whoever put this video together is obviously clueless to what is really going on.

I see the pattern but it seems we are no longer in this box - we have stepped out of the matrix that has been controlled for too long. One of my problems with this is Gates is not a prophet and planned the Covid plandemic. Credibility?

In response Sue Briggs to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FBJones in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from F B Jones, click on at the bottom under it