Trump posted a Truth about Trump Hotel Chicago. Reminds me of the link to Trump Hotel Chicago in Q2591 that showed the elevator all decked out for Christmas.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Speaking of Elevator...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

We just won a ton of awards at Trump Chicago including the best hotel in the Midwest=823

Why Do Some Love Money So Much They Will Give Away Their Souls To Acquire It=823
While They Were Spying And Thieving And Falsely Accusing, They Were Being Spied On Too=823

For The Evildoers Will Be Cut Off, But Those Who Hope In The Lord Will Inherit The Land=823
I Promise To Make The World A Better Place And To Show Mankind How To Save Themselves=823

Behold, I Am Coming Soon, Bringing My Recompense With Me To Repay Each One For What He Has Done=823

Lift Up Your Hearts And Fill Them With The Fire Of The One That Created All And Melt The Hate=823
It Does Not Rejoice About Injustice, But Rejoices Whenever The Truth Wins Out=823
The Peace That Comes With Awareness Is Quite A Gift After Having Been In The Dark For So Long=823

He Who Dwells In The Shelter Of The Most High Will Rest In The Shadow Of The Almighty=823

Post 823 and 328

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀