Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok Nana keeps hearing ppl say they dont trust the QTeam & Trump plan well for just a moment for the sake of conversation, lets say you are right.

IMO our militias can not win a kinetic or money war with neither the satan cabal nor the QTeam nor both.

We ARE out weaponed to the max. Dews, Rods of God, Torsion weapons, weather & earthquake weapons, cloaking & scalar tech, and hell those are just a few that we know about. What about what you dont know about.
Would it not make more sense to think like they do?Both sides plan for yrs in advance.

Wouldn't it make more sense to pick the Qside until you see how it turns out to gain more knowledge & technology to pick your battle another time?

My personal opinion is the QTeam is with God, GOOD,& the best plan for saving humanity but if you don't agree, the way I see it you ONLY have 2 choices right now, Cabal or QTeam.

Pick a side.

If that is what you think plan ahead but remember
The only good marine is a live one, as J

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

you ONLY have 2 choices right now, Cabal or QTeam. Nope#3- i pick GOD🙏. There has been so many wolfs🐺 in sheep 🐑clothing, its really hard to see though them. they are such great liar's.👹 I understand what you wrote and have seen people walking away. God have Mercy on there soul.

Nana would agree but the audience I was addressing are for the most part also spiritually inclined to have God number one in their lives anyway.
The ones that dont have already chosen the cabal and are not looking back I would think.

Or perhaps there are some few that would lke to make the God and Q team choice but feel they cant at this point, knowing they cant save themselves but possibly still hoping to spare some of their family members.

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it