Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Happy .223 Patriots

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

OK Nana is now certain, idk yet what timeline we jumped to but none of these dreams are mine!

NONE!

Things have been different from time to time thro all this but NEVER, EVER this different.

These dreams are from another NANA.
They are not bad dreams, they are just not mine, I do not recognize any of them.

Mostly same family
ENTIRELY DIFFERENT timeline.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had some strange dreams last nite that seems off! like I was in them but with nobody I knew doing a job I never did!

Was it in a past life setting and environment? or did everything look to be future?
I have learned over the years in dreams and visions to pay particular notice to clothing and other things that relate to what time period.

When dreaming I try to remember those things as soon as I wake up and record them otherwise I will just forget.
Same for the visions.
it is more difficult in dreams but I have gotten to where many times now I can "know" that I am in a dream while I am in it.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it