Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

Amen. ✨💕✨

So it is!
I am here 😇

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Amen.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Yay baby we are! 💪💫💗

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Beautifully stated, Truth registers in the heart of those who Love it! The WORD says, "There is no fear in love!.. Perfect love casts out fear"
( reference 1 John 4:18a)

Thanks for sharing!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

And so it is! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

🙏🏻✨❤️

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

No accolades. It's simple. We do this for the Children. There is no end to the fight until we WIN. They should never have touched our Children.

(2) Show this thread