11:11. Entheos just retruthed!!

Lover of my God, My Jesus, My Holy Spirit, my family and my country

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

It is time for the trash in the bottom of the Rabbit Holes to be made known and the holes permanently eliminated. We are well past the point of diminished returns and unjustified harm is now being done. If ppl are not awake now, they never will be. Save what is left NOW or it was a 6 year psyop with nothing to show for it except the last viable option, civil war. Isn't this what all this is trying to prevent? How many people have to stand at the precipice before "they" notice millions are FALLING OFF because they were told to "remain calm, trust, in essence a portion of their government (when has THAT even been a good idea) and wait....and wait....and wait. End date? People are hurting, REALLY hurting. Time for "games" and "chess moves" is over.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Tina Cogon to her Publication

I think the military is taking care of business. This was huge worldwide on every level.

That may very well be... but even the Anons can't feel the effects of any manuevers of that type. War brings casualties... However, between the disease released, the "jab" to fix the "disease", the economy being tanked and ranpent inflation, food warehouses being burned to the ground, infected and dying livestock, chemical spills and other "industrial accidents", and kids being groomed by schools and churches, when is enough literally enough?

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rynnks in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Tina Cogon to her Publication

I think you have to appreciate the monumental task. And I do. I am grateful. I stand ready to serve in the aftermath if asked.

Lover of my God, My Jesus, My Holy Spirit, my family and my country

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

I think "anons" have to start appreciating the degree of monumental LOSS... not just for our country, but globally...Floods, hurricanes, weather patterns, earthquakes....If all of this carnage, on TOP of what has blatantly been done by cartel is permitted to continue, there won't be anything left to assist in "saving". Devastation will already spread for decades... most significantly human sterilization by transgenderism or the jab... Damage is irreparable. If it can be stopped, it needs to be. NOW. Plan wasn't supposed to last "forever".

(1) Show this thread