Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yes. Can feel the frustration !

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Night :)

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Interesting…cuz I’m at 10.5000😘

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

👊🏼🇺🇸🐸🙌🏼

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

😁❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Vibing!

(3) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

💧954 Mar 17, 2018
Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
Q
🙏💥💥💥💥

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Think Mirror
💧459 Dec 25, 2017

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

223 day

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

9.54/10
9.54 > 9:9 > 18 [R]
54 >< 45
9+5+4+1 = 19

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

💧19

(2) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

@kimrunner THAT finger on the light switch reminds me off South Africa....total darkness facing us here. The TRUTH about Andre de Ruyter is NOT what MSM said. But we all here on AU knows it. I pray and believe he is in good hands now and safe. Have a blessed day to you.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

... but in all fairness
I'm much madder than vk 🤣
He's so chill... I've been at 10 for awhile and I'm slowly inching past it day by day!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

what happens when it hits 10/10?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

His exact words "It never hit 10".
To me, it was not a typo or mistake- he was saying from a futuristic point of view.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Quack.

In response The Aye Up Duck to his Publication

that 21 has been everywhere lately!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Maybe stop at 963

Reverse 369