https://t.me/BrutalReality/22747

Pray for Pennsylvania. Lived by the train since 2009 here & as a kid since 1985. Never heard them cutting the rail when the rail is brand new. Filmed them today, Wednesday, February 22, 2023. They saw me & left quickly. Then a helicopter came & had a light so my camera couldn’t pick it up. 🤔 praying I am just being on high alert from the daily derailments.

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

In addition to this post you shared from Telegram via Brutal Reality, the EXACT same post is on gab from "JaneMia" on gab, as if it were her own. Her account is private and it says "parody" under her name. Is there truth anywhere?

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I am taking this video at face value. I dont know about anything on Gab or a parody account putting it up. It seems though that the video is from a man and the parody account looks to be a woman..IDK. But you are correct, there is SO much disinformation going around that it will make your head spin if you let it. I guess my best advice to anyone is, watch, listen but dont take too many things past face value. We were told we are watching a movie and I pray that is true.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Why would they be doing that to train tracks?

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

I am not knowledgable on trains but I would imagine that by putting a gap in the rails, you would be able to cause a derailment.

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

do unto others as you would want done unto you

Well done my fellow patriot!!! This here is what we all need to do!!! When we see something, RECORD IT AND POST IT!!! GET THE WORD OUT!!! Bad things are happening to our beautiful country, our world, fellow Americans and humanity as a whole!!! This is one way we can come together and take it all back!!! God Bless You!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It's disturbing that they left quickly after they realized you were watching their activities. Great job documenting unusual activity! God bless you!

In response America First to his Publication

WOW!!!!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

They're blaming Trump for deregulation the railway Co's. 🙄, another boomerang will clear all that up. 🤍🏁🏴‍☠️🏁🤍

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Well done. I also saw 14 injured at Ohio metal factory explosion.

Well done patriot we all must keep our eyes open and head on a swivel. Evil is everywhere these friggin demons are desperate . WWG1WGA

And when we see something try to record it and get it out there for ALL to see....

(1) Show this thread

Just a sinner saved by grace. Newly awakened when the election was stolen and have been praying for truth and justice to prevail.

I live in PA. What part of PA was this?

In response Praying Psalm 37 to her Publication

IDK, I posted what this guy put up there along with all the information he posted.

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Good looking out! You have put it on blast. If there is a train "accident" in the next few days,we will know

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Protection prayers and love!
We got this! 🙏❤️✌️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Nancy Drew of Pennsylvania you are, good job! Yes, praying nothing nefarious here.