Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kerry Carlson

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Whoa... as if we didn't know this, but it sure is nice too hear...๐Ÿ”ฅ
Amen in Jesus Name!!๐Ÿ™

WOW! Another Q reference to Jesus. Is this what is called The Gospel of Q, I wonder?

It's on Ebay, along with a reissued 1956 edition. Wonder if they read the same or like the Bible, got some revision and editing...

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

You know, I am beginning to wonder if this is the "Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here"... I know it sounds silly but at this point..well!

๐Ÿ’ง918
You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23%23918