I got nothing..... except: "How can America NOT see this isn't Biden?" πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€ͺ

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

πŸ˜‚

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Look at the height difference. 😁

(1) Show this thread

he looks so smooth and youthful. As if someone polished that turd.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m seeing Pence, Jim Carey & Will Ferrel all in that one face. But no Biden!

Because the majority of Americans are not humans.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Mark Wahlberg, anyone?

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Maybe he was on Did a header down the steps of Air Force one

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Also, this version is taller. In the picture above, "Jill" only comes up to the bottom of his ears. In this montage, she comes somewhere between midway to top of his ears.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response The Real Me to her Publication

That's the first thing I noticed too.

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Real Biden been gone long time..has always been actors and now looks like they have another one..I still say he reminds me of Pence. I wonder if this one will act as dumb as the other.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

I had the same impression that he reminds me of Pence. 🧐

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

And getting younger. Face is familiar, not sure who yet.

I think the greater question is WHO THE FK IS IT< and WHO PLACED THAT MOTHERFUCKER> Idk

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Kim, I am desperately trying to find a post I thought you did about the number 42 and the montage of movies , (Back to Future, Star treck, Jack etc )...I was in the middle of it and it crashed....was that you ??? I can not find it , was wanting the link so I could share elsewhere, I could have sworn it was yours.....SO GOOD !

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

That wasn't me but I would be interested in seeing that.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I say this all the time & people look at me like I have 3 heads. I cannot fathom people not seeing this blatancy.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Hypnotized.

πŸ™ˆ

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Minds seared. Handed over to their blindness. BIBLICAL.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TOTALLY BAFFELING IT SHOWS HOW MUCH PEOPLE DONT PAY ATTENTION

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

So true George!

(1) Show this thread