😂 sorry i'm putting a Gab link in a post on here but nobody would believe It if they didn't see it... And Gab still sucks

https://gab.com/GhostEzra/posts/105572531208611339
CNN just said the calm before the storm 😲

Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response STL Anon to his Publication

😂KEK.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😂KEK.

😂KEK.

😂KEK.

😂KEK.

😂KEK.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

It certainly does

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

It certainly does

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Whatever works Patriot. Maybe take a screenshot as well and post it here because GAB isnt loading for me :(

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Seldom loads for me that is why I decided to try this site

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

me either 😂

(2) Show this thread