Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

And include a massive ear busting boom!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

imo- we are still too civil/giving/patient
in trying to do explanations/dialogue with
psychotic mentally ill destructive Godless
by choice liars..and I am keeping it nice

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

. !

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Psychpaths don't get to control the narrative. Time to take our power back. This is what happens when you take God out of government, schools and the public square. There is a price to pay for it... I believe God touched upon it through. His prophet Isaiah.

Isaiah 5:20-23
King James Version
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The whites of the eyes showing on the obvious woke guy, towards the end of the chaps comment... he was no longer listening, he was consumed with the, "NOT OF THE COLLECTIVE MIND" at that point.

The conditioning is so strong, and the triggers so numerous... unless the woke are constantly in the company if their ant compatriots, their heads must be continually exploding.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Buy this guy a beer.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

🔥

(1) Show this thread