Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

#BQQM!

FAKE Air Force One for a#FakePresident!

PROOF FAKE Joe Biden is NOT “President / Commander-in-Chief!.”

That’s NOT a real AF-1 - that’s a B-767 and NOT a B-747.

And, that B-767 was formerly used as an airliner that the#DeepStateCabal painted with an#AF1 paint scheme.

More importantly, EVERY “REAL” President who flies overseas ALWAYS flies the B-747 because it is SAFER as it has 4 engines vs the B-767 which has only 2 engines.

The B-747 is roomier and more comfortable on overseas trips than the B-767..

The B-747 has a hospital, and a war can be fought from the B-747 which can be re-fueled in flight.

The “real” B-747 AF-1 has a “communications center” on the 2nd deck and is fully equipped as an “airborne command center” and the B-767 doesn’t even come close to what the REAL#airforceone has - including anti-missile missiles.

P.S., I’ve been a licensed pilot > 30 years.

I LOVE this post Fren....You are absolutely correct..AND they made him fall again so to me every time he falls on the steps going up to the "supposed" AF1 it's a comm... and this was def a comm.. you were smart enough and knowledgeable to know the dif of the aircraft which only confirms... IT'S A COMM..!! 🔥💥🙌

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it