Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

It's to give them cover from the damages they have caused, many knowingly and all for money! The bill makes it a traffic ticket. Should be manslaughter for the hospital protocols. Just like all bills past. The details are much different than the title they "sell" it with

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

From the above article! Verify please!

"If two Idaho state lawmakers get their way, it would become a criminal misdemeanor to administer a Covid-19 mRNA vaccine in Idaho."

MISDEMEANOR = traffic ticket / J walking

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

We need this bill in all fifty states! In fact all vaccines should be halted and verified if they are safe before retuning any vaccine to public use.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Julie Que to her Publication

*returning

(1) Show this thread