I don't give 💩💩 what any zionist bankster captured judge says, the income tax is illegal and unconstitutional ⚫

Not related to Pencil Neck

Irwin Allen Schiff was an American libertarian and tax resistance advocate known for writing and promoting literature in which he argued that the income tax in the United States is illegal and unconstitutional. Judges in several civil and criminal cases ruled in favor of the federal government and against Schiff. Wikipedia
Born: February 24, 1928, New Haven, CT
Died: October 16, 2015, Fort Worth, TX
Education: University of Connecticut
Movies: America: Freedom to Fascism
Children: Peter Schiff

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

How could anyone even Fathom paying their Taxes and supporting Biolabs, Adrenchrome Harvesting, Pedophiles, Satanists etc…. I mean Ukraine? How? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Exactly

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Sickens me. If we don't, they can have it taken out of your pay. But if everyone refuses, what happens? It's criminal, all of it.

(2) Show this thread