BEST SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL EVER !!
MAKE IT GO VIRAL... SHARE, SHARE, SHARE !!

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Incredible YES!!!! AMEN, AMEN AMEN! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

Wow i ❤️ that!!!🇺🇸

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The Greatest Super Bowl Commercial You’ll Never See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfiyOOj1HvM

Amazing...gets you going...WWG1WGA

😃

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Did this air during the game? Can't find it online anywhere else. Thank you for posting. :)

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Letitia Harris to her Publication

I did not see it air

(1) Show this thread

This is awesome. Was it really aired? O skipped the Super Bowl this year.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

wow --amazing commercial ----I also loved the superbowl opening --singers were great---was very Patriotic and no blm or kneeling nonsense......🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

God, Country, Life, Liberty & The Pursuit of Happiness... For God so Loved his People, WE THE PEOPLE... WWG1WGA.. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

This commercial is great. Did see 2 "Q" s during the game that mirrored themselves when they were discussing a play in the first quarter...

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

i watched it for any cues, never saw this commercial.

Constitutional Conservative, Wife of a retired US Marine, Texan, Animal Lover, Business Owner, Adopt Don't Shop! #1 Fan of President Trump

🤯 That was amazing! I couldn't bring myself to watch the "game."

All you need to know is that I love my country and my President and I won’t stop fighting for JUSTICE, TRUTH and FREEDOM ever!!! 🇺🇸

I don't remember seeing this commercial. It would have been PRICELESS had I seen it!!

To Thine Own Self Be True is my motto. Follower of Q. Believer in God, Family, and Donald J. Trump. Justice will prevail! WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸

Fantastic! I wonder how this made it through the Super Bowl ghoul censors? I didn't watch but heard it was disgusting from the get go.#TrumpRevival

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Linda Johnson to her Publication

If it was intended for the normies thats cool, but for us it was a slap in the face. Not cool. only warched half-time and it just made me disgusted.

(1) Show this thread

Did they run it

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Really great commercial!