Never forget how disgusting these freaks from Hollywood are. They are proud to be pedophile murderers
These people are sick
#SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @CountryLove in this post can reply

In response Kendall Evans to her Publication

OK. Caveat: I AM NOT supporting Patton Oswalt by any stretch of the imagination. BUT. He is a very snarky comedian/actor by trade, and very intelligent. I think he is saying this ONLY to get a rise out of those who say they're fighting pedophilia (in Hollywood). He may be pushing the envelope just to piss off those on the Right. Why? Because that's what the Left loves to do. Doesn't mean the guy isn't a typical Hollywood freak anyway, it just means consider the source. He's snarky and subversive and enjoys making the Right look foolish. I mean, he tweeted this:

"Guys, I'm at the DuPont Circle Pinkberry for the#TrumpInauguration," Patton began. "I'm here with four Proud Boys, their moms and Scott Baio. Did we get the address wrong? Help me out, this Minuteman costume is super-itchy."

So don't feed the troll, y'all. And don't take everything you see/read at face value. Subtext and subtlety are arts we all need to discern.

In response jill kenmore to his Publication

Research the Q posts and seeing posts from their own accounts shows their truth. This freak proudly posted a picture of a child he claims was a tasty treat from comet pizza. He deserves zero respect. Child molesters have no soul. I don't care what their zip code is. And joking about it is beyond demonic. Because of their blatant shamless filth Mothers around the world became mama bears. I don't regret speaking put against pedophile monsters, I am disgusted it doesn't make more people epset enough to speak out against it as well. Hurting kids and breaking trust in their little minds is in my opinion cause for death. All Pedophiles are sick and need to be removed from my world

(1) Show this thread