🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

What can I do to fix this???πŸ™‹

V2 is also very slow and glitchy. I think it's the beginning of the end here. I see the same 5 posts repeat when I scroll and I follow 1,721 people.............?............ZZZZzzzz This has been challenging and a lot of effort for minimal interaction.

The last update is looking like a controlled demolition.

Try to find a way to get back on twit if you can.

VK made a post about not being around much since his god died, because AU was tied to his doG. I think it was a com, maybe AU died in a way too, not needed anymore, perhaps the credits are soon to roll.

I still log in every day and will for as long as I can.

I love you allπŸ™πŸ’›βœ¨ and lets Keep on looking and moving on up up up no matter what.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I've appealed my twatter account(s) 4 times since last Nov... Nothing but a reply email that they are looking into it....(rolling eyes)

I'm tempted to just crate a whole new account...I think you are right about AU, and VK....and many who used to be on here... I see the same posts too but they flip so fooking fast...LOL.πŸ˜‚
Love you sister...see you on Twatter (and on here until we just can't take it anymore)πŸ’–