🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

What can I do to fix this???πŸ™‹

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Having trouble with the like and re-post button too😭😭😭

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Seriously I can't take it anymore... The flipping makes me feel sick to my stomach and the battery drain is terrible... I'm soooo bummed...What has happened to our beautiful Family site???😩

I've been thinking for the last week, is it by design? To make the move to Twitter easier or prepare us for VK's departure? I may be taking my conspiracy nature too farπŸ˜•I'm literally only checking in these days. I miss it!!

Only people mentioned by @stormgirl in this post can reply

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

You could very well be right, only problem for me is Twatter won't let me get back on any of the 3 other accounts (one being my Business Page) I can only lurk and view, can't post, can't comment, can't share, retweet, can't even like a post, nothing... so If AU keeps acting up and I can't do this anymore, I will not be able to communicate with you all, and you are my Fam....πŸ’“

SameπŸ₯²I’m only on AU briefly now. Spending most my time on telegram and Rumble

(1) Show this thread