Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

My gut tells me it was CGI.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

NOT A PLANE.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

I saw an illustration showing the plane would have had to been 10 ft off ground to make this hit......Just like the implosion of the WTC earlier...Bush was in on that......it was wired to implode in it footprint....horrifying that 3000 ppl were sacraficed for that .....God will make them pay....a seat reserved in HELL !!!!!

Wheres ALL the bodies?? That tiny bit of the plane 😂 was brought there for photo op!

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

A plane didn't crash that low perfectly where it needed to 🧐🤔

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

damn paper plane....

where, and when is this?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

pentagon, where is the plane?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

pentagon, where is the plane?

where is this, please??