#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Never forget.

Hard to forget that banner.
Just so happens that 12.21 and 12.26 line up on the Qclock today.
12.21 = Date of the great Saturn/Jupiter conjunction and the EO.
12.26 Washington crossed the Delaware in a DURHAM boat.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

😁 Thank you - I never could figure out the clock, thank God that people smarter than me can!

so does this mean things will soon be revealed out in the open? the fight has been mainly behind the scenes and nobody other than us really knows but us and those involved. It needs to come to light soon!

In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication

I would think if you started revealing operations too soon, they will start to scramble, hide, cover tracks, etc. There are so many criminals connected and world wide it might be best to watch them operate, make connections with Grandpa Joe then catch them all at once! Remember how everything done in the white house was always “leaked” to the press? It is good to know THEY are totally clueless…muchhh more than us.👍

(1) Show this thread

11.11.18 = 2.21.8 = 2.8.21

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Wow how interesting!

So, sounds like we have crossed both energetically and physically.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

APL from 7.77>>8.99

Difference of 1.22>122

What was the significance of the 12.21 conjuncion and the swami?

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

I beleive he had big connections and info connecting elite folks to the 911 attack.

(1) Show this thread