Energy , vibrations and frequencies

https://t.me/electroculturefarming

Nicola Tesla: If you want to know the secret of the universe you have to understand 3 6 9

👍 EVERYTHING IS Energy, there is nothing, other than energy vibrating and seemingly appearing as form. One of the very unique features of formed energy is that of The Me, which is ultimately nothing more than a learned behavior taught and reinforced by its environment, which of course can only ever be or “become” a limited “version”, or feature due to its belief that it is uniquely individual and separate. Separation appears as REAL in Polarity and in beLIEfs of Cause and Effect, this is the experience of the ME, MY and The "I" which builds stories based around triumph and tragedy, which of course once it is recognized that energy is ALL There IS, these stories of triumph and tragedy and all polarised or effects from “causes” simply evaporate into the nothingness that is non-sense. It simply doesn’t exist, only in the MIND that believes in The ME, The MY, and The I a THOUGHT – FORM. And you are that, nothing more, and nothing less than the energy at play… the never ending STORY.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it