Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Our "SING"-U-LAR HEARTS are Holofractal Embodiments of a Quantum "STRING"-"YOU"-LARITY that Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone.
Our Planet, as well as the Energetic Field of the Human Body Centered in the Heart are Ultimately Rooted in this Singularity/"Stringularity"

The "HOLY GRAIL" of the Universal-Personal and Planetary Heart

See Additional Commentary and Image in Comments Below this Post

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE TORUS

"The Torus (Latin for Ring) is the perfected geometry of the human energy field.
It is the shape of the human zygote after 512 cell division, thus it stores all the Memory of We Are.
It is essentially a sphere that has imploded to form a doughnut-like shape, highly efficient, having maximum volume for mininum surface area. That is why smoke-rings take this form, as it is a dynamic and intelligent way for atoms to move through space.
The iris of the eye is also a torus, as this perfected geometry captures light at the optimum level.
In fact, everything is a torus, a proton, an apple, the planet earth with its dimpled north and south poles are all torii (plural).
This 4th dimensional imploded sphere is the Language of Higher Dimensions.
It must be taught to all children of all ages, so that our future designs ring with this psycho-active hyper geometries.
It permits connection between the atomic world and the galactic. Make use of it." -JAIN ACADEMY 10

(2) Show this thread