How many 'coincidences' before it becomes mathematically impossible ? Personally I am a firm believer that JFKJR is Q and that he is carrying out his mission of destroying the evil Cabal . Together he, President Trump and the rest of the Q team will go down in history as being some of the bravest warriors to walk the planet!!! The BEST is yet to come Patriots!!! πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸΏπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #JFKJRISALIVE

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Yes Q is a military operation with a team but I feel its lead by JFKJR.
Like in this Q drop .
---> Less than 10 people can confirm me.
Is talking about someone specific... I believe that is JFK JR ❀️🍿

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

So basically what I'm saying is that they wrote in the protection the minute of foreign asset of another country, Or an individual who gets elected with illegitimate elect Torel votes the military is automatically deemed to take control of our government, the only individuals that Voter fraud had to be proven to was the military, and I believe the fraud was already proven through military courts, look what happened in Burmese mirror that to Joe Biden because that's what's going to happen.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I used to think that too!
I now believe that the individual who mentioned several times "just wait until you see who I am" was actually his Father!
There's a site that i recently came across that had me look at all the circumstancial evidence dealing with the assassination on him and things which occurred after. My longheld belief that the Bethesda pictures of Sr.'s head was some kind of plaster paris artwork.
On the table it shows that back half of his head and "solid" brain matter laying next to it. Even as a 10-11 yr old those pictures did not look real. After "killshot" head still inta

(10) Show this thread