#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Jr / Exclamation Mark β€Ό/ Trust In God 🦌/ Freedom Friday / Protect The Children / Gematria Numbers / Houston / Victory ✌/ Hold The Line / Connection / Were Coming / Open Sesame / Told You / Next Phase / Telepathy / Showtime πŸΏπŸŽ‰/ Snoop Dogg / The Bigger Picture / Im Getting Married Mom And Dad πŸ’πŸ˜‡/ Angel Number / Breakin Heart πŸ’”/ John Durham / Its True / Matrix Code / Time Is Up / The Code Be Cracked / Here To Help 🀝/ Who Is Daddy / My Jesus / Reincarnated / In A New Body / I Am That I Am Q / Sodom And Gomorrah End Of πŸ”₯/ Sooner Than Later K / Learn To Code πŸ” πŸ”’/ God Is Calling πŸ“ž/ I Makin Move / Ring The Bell πŸ””/ My Gematria / Super Abilities / The Real Deal King And Queen / Blue Red Blue Green / Im So Tired 😫/ Gods Work / The Bread Crumbs Q 🍞/ Make It Clear To All Of Them I Did / Roll Back That Stone
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Royal+Maces
112-211
672-276
680-086
TS 18:01 - 6:01

WONDERFUL friends.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Iddo, an Israelite leader
Greek-godless, ungodly

Hebrew-Ophir, a son of Joktan, also his descendants, also a region from which gold comes
Greek-a box of alabaster

Hebrew-Ephrath or Ephrathah, an Israelite woman, also the name of several places in Palestine
Greek-to go away, depart

Hebrew-"possession", a friend of Abimelech
Greek-immutable, unchangeable

Hebrew- to lay aside, reserve, withdraw, withhold
Greek-touch

Hebrew- to kneel
Greek-Hades, the abode of departed spirits

Hebrew-a band, army
Greek-unable, powerless

Hebrew-to leap
Greek-to give ear, to hearken

Hebrew- a ceremonially unclean bird
Greek- to uncover, reveal

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it