Time for me to leave the battlefield I have to much Anger over the way all of this is being handled and it not good for me to be pushing anger. Because I truly am a grateful person just recently celebrating 3 years of Sobriety. But what good is my sobriety if all those I care about are dying due to the jab each day longer they take with this process the more die. Stay strong and in fight as long as you can one day all this madness will end. I love all of you!

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

We all need a break every now and then.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Oh wow I just realized this is an old post. 🀣
Glad you're still here. πŸ€—

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

BIBLICAL!
Stay with us! We need all the family! ❀

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Understand, friend. I have left the info field more than a few times. Realized the break did me good. Im actually considering a meeting tonight. Been awhile. Coffee w/ friends is always good. β˜•οΈ I’m so glad you shared. Take good care and hope to see ya back soon! πŸ’

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless and God Speed!!! We Love You Fren!!! Stay strong!!!πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Sorry for this meme, Anonup is posting memes across my tabs. Unintended for this one here, sorry!

(1) Show this thread

I've been where you are, Patriot. In fact, I had a mini breakdown just this morning over the fact that some of my adult children got the damn jab. But, what if most of the jab deaths/injuries are inflated or even completely fake?

We know we were lied to about the 'vid killing millions, so it's entirely possible that there's disinformation here as well.

Just remember this quote from drop 34: "Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full." πŸ™

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

When we are tired,
We learn to rest,
Not to give up. 🀍

From one in Sobriety to another....
Keep it simple
and yes take care of you this is a road of real Beauty enjoy the Drive.....πŸ’™

Fear not, for I am with you Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Rest in God's Word. It will heal you.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Rage put me in the hospital last year at this time. I was so angry it frightened the crap out of me, I understand. We love you. Take care of YOU.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts