I just re-watched the halftime show and compared that person to The Weeknd. That was not The Weeknd. I think it was Michael Jackson in a mask.

Only people mentioned by @WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply

Love God, Husband of 44 yrs, family, daughter of WW11 Vet, 🇺🇸country, the Great President Trump, Trump 2020, 🇺🇸WWG1WGA,🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

The entire half time show was CGI.

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

Michael Jackson vibes for sure! Jacket, shoes.... I told my husband, watch Michael Jackson walk out during the middle of this!!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

Weak_End couldn't project to save his life 😏 regardless of who's the real "weekend" personna

🚫🎼 ⭐️🚫

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

It may be a stretch but body language really doesnt change. Just a thought.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I watched him there were a few ''moves' he did that brought me back to MJ. I don't know but I just got that feeling.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

No, I think anyone who knows MJ would know he his taller for one and MJ would not be able to keep himself from dancing. WKND doesn't know how to dance and voice is incomparable to MJ. Mj is like Elvis, if you go do some more searches on Elvis and MJ you would understand how they think and what good music does to them. Worth studying their documentaries.

Love God, Husband of 44 yrs, family, daughter of WW11 Vet, 🇺🇸country, the Great President Trump, Trump 2020, 🇺🇸WWG1WGA,🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Kat Kerr saw both Elvis & Michael Jackson in heaven. MJ's praying grandmother never gave up on him.

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Voices can be disguised too!

what happened to his voice?

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Mari QTPI to her Publication

Well, he had to pretend to be not-near-as-good a singer. He mostly failed. lol

(1) Show this thread

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

That's