Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

de ja vu
We have been here before.
Havent felt the de ja vu in a while, but they must have done something We looped back again?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think we're exiting a loop we've been circling for a long time. We're finally done believing those in control would ever let us be happy, no matter how much they promise things will change.

They are beginning to realize they've lost us and are going through the stages of grief—which can lead to a lot of bad behavior. But like an abusive spouse, once you kick them to the curb for real, everything just starts getting better.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Other Half to her Publication

Nana doesn't think [they] have the capacity for grief.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I concur. They are not human anymore.

In Nana's opinion the controllers at the tippy top were never human.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

satan has moobs...

The puppeteers become the puppeted....

God does not live in a box.

#BlessUp

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Oh, yeah, I agree. But those that went for [their] lies, gave up their humanity for illusions of grandeur. Sad.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Free will, Free choice...

Choose wisely.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread